Responsible Gaming Statement
GameCo LLC is committed to responsible gaming and provides problem gaming information to our patrons and employees. GameCo provides employee training, public awareness and support of research initiatives by the National Center for Responsible Gaming.
To promote responsible gaming, Gameco will continue to:
- Provide information to our patrons, through a variety of methods both through our locations and on our website, about responsible gaming and resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Educate our employees through a variety of programs and methods on responsible gaming policies and procedures
- Provide information to our employees about resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Advertise responsibly
Under Age Players:
It is illegal for anybody younger than 21 to gamble on Gameco’s platform. If we detect any underage gambling, if you think someone is underage and illegally gambling, please contact us or the casino security personnel.
Warning Signs of Problem Gaming:
- Gambling to escape worry
- Gambling to get money to solve financial difficulties
- Feeling unable to stop playing, regardless of winning or losing
- Often gambling until your last dollar is gone
- Neglecting your family because of gambling
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these warning signs, we encourage you to visit the below websites or call the 24-hour confidential national Problem Gamblers Helpline at 1-800-522-4700 for information and assistance.